Hi Kelly,

Based on your experience and what I read around the web, I am impressed.
There are SV and PV models on ebay in the $125-135 "buy it now" range.
That is very good compared to the competition.

For Patrick Moore's benefit,

S = Small Dynamo Hub
P = Powerful Dynamo Hub
X = Extreme Dynamo Hub

D = Disc Brake
V = Cantilever, "V", or Sidepull (no accommodation on hub for disc) Brake

There are voltage and power plots for S, P, and X models on pages 7, 8, and
9 of the SP Catalog.  The catalog is
here<http://issuu.com/borjoulin/docs/sp2013-03?e=8884331/4327534>
.

Thanks for the information and report of your experience.

Tom
V =