After the success of last year's *Classic Bicycles* Calendar – our stocks
sold out within a single day! – we teamed up with Rizzoli again to bring
you a *2014 Calendar of Classic Bicycles*. Once again, it features
beautiful studio photographs of an eclectic selection of wonderful
machines. The range of bikes runs from the beautifully conventional to the
truly incredible, like the Labor with its single-sided fork (in 1910!) or
the Hirondelle Retro-Directe with its figure-8 chain. There are beauties
from Caminargent and Oscar Egg, a lovely 1890s Humber, as well as historic
machines like a PBP-winning René Herse, Ernest Csuka's personal Alex
Singer, and a tandem that set the hour record in the 1930s. With the
exception of Greg LeMond's Gitane and Guiseppe Saronni's Colnago, they are
all Riv-approved bikes with large clearances and fender eyelets... ;-)

More information is here:

http://janheine.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/bqs-calendar-of-classic-bicycles-2014/

Jan Heine
Editor