I have a pair of the mustache bars for sale on this list (see the sale
tags) for 40 but willing to part with for 30.  I've had both bars and each
have their advantages - the mustache is definitely the more aggressive bar
of the two, but less aggressive than being in the drops on a drop bar.  The
albastache is more of a gentlemen's bar - more David Niven than Hulk Hogan.