I see the 650B SP hub and Velocity rim on Rivendell's web site and the
description has me puzzled.  "The 650B wheel will "most likely" supply
enough power for headlight and taillight, but not for charging USB items."
Now I'm not an electrical genius but I realize these dyno hubs won't do all
three at the same time but is there any reason you cannot charge USB items
using one of the "adaptors" available during daytime riding?

I was thinking seriously about a SP Dyno hub for my 650B wheeled ride and
part of the reason was to charge USB gadgets on long rides and tours.

Thoughts on this comment.maybe I need to touch base with the folks in Walnut
Creek.

thanks

Meade Anderson