I'm gonna sell my beloved but redundant 1992 Bridgestone XO-3 but I want it go
to a good home.  Right now it is set up with an origin 8 quill stem, soma
m'stache bars with sram mtb levers and v-brakes, origin 8 gum/cork grips and VO
thumb shifters.  I CAN  make it original again down to the tires less the
original levers and shifters; this means original arc bars!  And, COULD include
some old cage pedals with khaki/argyIe power grips.  I thinks it's a 57.  I'm
5'll" and it fits great.  Not quite as Riv Big as my 56 Sam.  Also, it's in
Chicago but purchased in Seattle via Prometheus in D.C.  I could pack it
professionallishly and you pay shipping.  Great starter for a cash poor Riv fan.

Fair winds,

the Captain