I  need  a couple of the long Nitto rack struts for a top rack.
they are 22cm at Riv and cost twenty plus shipping
I have two of the shorter ones, i think 8cm and i also have some of the
little short
pieces which go from the front end of the rack to the seat stay braze ons.

so if you have the longer struts and want to trade great
if you have the longer struts and want money also great
if you want the short struts and want to do something about that we can
work something out

And if what you really want a green 56 cm Rambouillet with shiny new
expensive parts
by all means make your desires known.

thanks

Bo Richardson