I've got a pair or two of non-thread-post salmons that I can't use; postage
gets me to look for them, discover if they are 2 or 4, and send them to
you. You figger costs -- 2 pr can't be a lot more than 1.

Contact me offlist. Send stamps. I will pack, stick on stamps, and forget.

Or will trade for Bombadil.

*RESUMES THAT GET YOU NOTICED!*
Certified Resume Writer
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html