I was actually being melodramatic...takes a lot more to ruin my day... But
I do buy and sell on eBay, and I firmly believe in the overall fairness of
the system... it really works.
And I have a low tolerance for greedy sellers and cheap tactics, and have
ZERO issue pointing out to sellers when they're acting like tools.  It's a
matter of principle.

Peace and Love,
BB