<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GBHVYCCHmKQ/UoQk4BspocI/AAAAAAAABJ4/499zj-LCkZI/s1600/IMG_2816.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jhCH0VhT4iI/UoQlmnGnXtI/AAAAAAAABKA/7R2JYDhNWws/s1600/IMGP69631.jpg>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fLjK1M1fBs4/UoQkpscunDI/AAAAAAAABJw/ktT3OulX0go/s1600/IMG_1755.jpg>

      I have a 57 cm Bleriot for sale. I purchased it in January of this
year from someone in Texas 0-it had been purchased new and stored without
having been built up. Since doing so myself I have ridden it a few hundred
miles in dry weather only. It has been well taken care of with one small
ship that I know of on the left seat stay a bit below the end cap,  Other
than some marks from the quick release at the drop outs it is in almost new
condition. I will be including the Weinmann center pull brakes as well as a
Grand Compe ENE mini rack and the V.O. leather chain stay protector.  I
need to use the head set currently on it only because it is a needle
bearing design which is preferable for low trail frame I am purchasing. I
would also prefer to deal with someone locally - small chance I know - or
perhaps a member from Seattle might be interested in coming up. I might
ship it if it does not sell in two or three months time but it is something
I would rather not do if possible.I would like to get 650.00 cdn. for it
considering the overall condition. The only images at the moment are of the
bike when built up.