Helmet hair isn't the only thing it solves. One of the reasons I do not
wear a helmet is because the weight on my head and the motion it has
combine to really mess with my vertigo. I suspect it is part of why people
don't like wearing them, except they don't know it because the price for
them is negligible. I agree with you though, I also dispose those wrap
around the neck pillows, which I presume feel similar to this, so I doubt I
would wear it until it's the size and almost the weight of a rolled up
bandana.

With abandon,
Patrick