All the pictures from my week in the Bay Area failed to turn out for one
reason or other (cough, operator error, for the most part) so I can't prove
it happened.  But I also got out to BBH, got to chat a bit with Grant and
Keven as well as some of the neighbors, and then took the shop's 62cm
Hunqapillar for wonderful quick loop around Shell Ridge.  Grant started by
talking about directions, then offered to lead me to Shell Ridge, and then
couldn't resist the ride itself. His enthusiasm for the bikes (and
hatchets, and books, and clothes), the area, and the simple pleasure of 30
minutes spent knocking about in the local park when the opportunity to
arises was infectious. Agreed 100% on being honest and real; it was the
shortest ride of my four days there, but the nicest and most fun.

And now I must have a Hunqapillar.

John