Nice pictures..You and Manny Acosta take terrific photos....I liked the
spiffed up Peugeot with the red leather tape and what looks like a red
Brooks...looks like a 70's PX-10.

Mine has a bit more of what is called beausage in polite company and isn't
totally period correct either......yeah...nice Rivs as always ,  but a lot
of other groovy old bikes too.

Looks like  a great atmosphere....not mobbed or anything like that.

Sounds like a good time. Did I mention nice pictures?