About a month ago, Paul and I cranked out a wonderful ride thru some of the
most scenic areas on the east side of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia.
I haven't had time to post the links or the story.I'll let the pictures do
the talking and there is some overlap between our shots (surprise, surprise,
surprise) but they are worth a quick view.  Even though I had visited this
area dozens of times over the years we managed to hit many roads I had never
seen except on maps.  It turned out to be a perfect fall day.cool, a few
clouds, no rain, changing leaves, etc

Mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/julianmeade/sets/72157637327213254/

Paul's: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/sets/72157636982615115/

Meade Anderson