Hi SoCal Riv Riders,

Throwing out nother overnighter this time in the Angeles Forest above
Tujunga, Ca. Let's get one last one in before we close out 13'

Date: December 13 & 14th. Depart Time TBD

Leave from Acton Metrolink Station climb 1700' over 11 miles to Mill Creek
Summit then continue climbing another 1060'  up Mount Gleason Rd for 12
miles for a grand total of 2760' and 23 miles. Make camp and enjoy the
views.

On Saturday the 14th Coffee & Tea and what ever you like, head back on
Santa Clara Divide Rd to Pacoima Canyon and Bear Divide. Climb up to Dillon
Divide and ride down Little Tujunga Canyon Rd grab some Lunch beer and
recover. **Disclaimer* I don't know the distance back on Santa Clara Divide
Rd, it's broken pavement with dirt sections and there will be climbing.

http://www.metrolinktrains.com/ There's a 9ish train departing US arriving
around 10:50 or so. I'd prefer to get an earlier start as we have less
daylight. The earlier train gets in around 8 am.

If the Weather is inclement we will have a back up location with less
elevation, or just hunker down at my place...got a fridge full of beeeers.
Of course input is welcome.

~Hugh