Jimmy Hutch nails it. I think a simple standard for phat tires is the BG
Rock-N-Road, at 43mm. I tried them on my QuickBeam, and they were just too
tight for comfort between the chainstays. Open those up just a smidge, and
it's there.

And an accent colour on the head tube, too, please.

Oh, and put the front cable boss for the rear brake in the very center of
the top tube, to make a cleaner line for those who run their rear brakes
from the left handlebar.

- Andrew, Berkeley