Tom, that's too funny!... A "scrap" build... It looks killer with the
wooden rims and cream tires... I think that Bomba found the right home
(even if it is getting a little tight at the orphanage)... Once again,
bravo at another great build!!!
*(and WHO SAID a double TT SS doesn't look totally rad??)*

Peace,
Bobby