*I am selling my wife's Rivendell Atlantis Bicycle. It has low miles and
has been very well cared for. Renee is the original owner of this frame
built in Japan. This is from the 1st year that they were offered for sale.
She loves the bike but has several others and space is in issue with a
remodel project. *

*53 cm Frame*
Seat Tube 51.5 cm center to top, Top Tube 52 cm center to center

I am asking $2000. for the complete bicycle. Contact me for a complete list
of components and photos.

The bicycle is in Seattle. A local pickup would be great. I can certainly
package it up and ship it anywhere in the lower 48 states. I would ship it
via whatever shipping service a buyer would prefer. Shipping costs usually
are between $85. and $135. Call or email me if you have questions.

Andy    206-799-4139