I'm with Tom's dog... I don't like it, either. I see this as further
assault on the intrinsic elements that comprise the fabric that holds us
all together. If I need a bike part, I check to see if RBW has it, or my
LBS, and order/buy accordingly. I usually don't mind waiting, and most
packages can get here withing a couple days. If I really need it right now,
or if I just want to browse what's new, I walk/ride over to Hank 'n Frank,
or Missing Link, and buy over the counter.

- Andrew, Berkeley