Hey all no serious offers so far on the whole package stumpjumper with no
shipping so will go to a different strategy. I am willing to part it out if
someone wants the frame, shifters, brakes and drive train only I can ship
them for fairly cheap. I can then sell the bosco bars and nitto technomic
delux separately as well. the wheels are the only item that costs a lot to
ship but if someone wants a set from a 92 MB2 message me and we will talk.
Thinking $300 for the frame, shifters, brakes and drive train. $50 for the
bosco bars and $40 for the stem. The only caveat is I cant part it out
until someone first buys the frame. Thanks for helping me get on better
with the wife who looks at the bike every day and says "another ****@%ing
bike".....

Again its a 1983, fully lugged with the biplane fork, 22 inch, I think the
biggest one they made that year. I bought it off a list member in perfect
condition, minus the usual collection of scrapes and installed a  Rivved
out-cockpit with Cromo 55cm Bosco Bars, 130mm Technomic Deluxe stem. I
changed out the cables to all Jagwire Hyper. I also swapped out the old
wheelset for a set I had from a 1992MB2. So now its a 7 speed, just had to
snug the 130mm wheel into the 128mm dropouts. Full deerhead components
Brake pads are like new, all wires replaced. Slapped on some Fat Franks for
around town riding. Standover with the fat franks is about 85cm.  TT is
58cm.

Link to pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/