Hey, no bashing the 1992 XO-3! Yes, yes, it was the low end of the 92 XOs,
TIG welded (gasp!) and with 700C wheels (double gasp!) Yes, yes, it will
never be as cool as the 26" wheeled XOs. As for "resembling the rash of
hybrids", it clearly stated in the 92 catalog that it was "Better than your
average hybrid" and we all know that Grant can't/don't lie. Yes, yes, will
never command the great prices of an XO-1 or even 2, but I paid $180 for my
used one and it's been worth every penny. I just rode the heck out of mine
today. And it cleans up pretty nice.

<http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7408/11231868025_80e68ed340_c.jpg>

All in love,
Shawn