Makes perfect sense, Richard. I fell in love with the Hunqapillar because
an ogre like me really does need a mammoth to ride. And now that I ride
mostly backcountry trails, I love the idea of a mammoth tromping and
wending it's way through the pines much like a broad antlered elk or
massive bear somehow manages to gracefully do.

With abandon,
Patrick