Thanks for the write-up, thoughtful & well done.  Rob had a trio of
Ramblers at the recent steel bike show in Orange, CA, and they are quite
nicely done.  You can tell a lot of thought & experience went into their
design.  I'm enjoying my C-line tires from Ocean Air, and wish Rob all the
best with the Ramber.

dougP