Hoping you have more better days than bad (something we all have to varying
degrees). It makes us appreciative of the days when we CAN ride our
bikes... sustaining us through the not-so-good days when we can at least
replay in our minds the great rides we've had.

Wishing you improving health, Cecily.
BB