I've been happily riding my fully built, yet ever evolving 64cm Atlantis
since this summer but I'm more convinced than before that if the
opportunity to trade for a smaller one came around I'd be all over it!

As it happens, I'll be traveling to CA the week of 14-18 April to visit
friend in Ventura CA...  given that CA seems to be a natural center of
gravity for the Riv world I'm hoping that there is someone with a slightly
to small Riv that would be interested in a frame/fork for frame/fork trade.
 I'd be mostly based around Ventura though likely flying in and out of LA.
 Slight possibility I'd fly home from San Francisco but I won't know for a
while.  Anyway,  here is what I have;

Toyo Built, 64cm Atlantis (#168), original paint

Here's what I want;

60-62cm Atlantis/58ish Hunq maybe but slightly less interested in an AHH
Bleriot or Quickbeam (with something else thrown in, cash or other cool
gear)

If this was going to work I'd want to settle the trade ahead of time and
then I'd bring my Atlantis with me, and arrange shipping of the trade back
home to DC.  Plenty of warning time to think it over... hope someone bites!

Of course, if you're closer to the Mid-Atlantic region and have something
like I listed above hit me up immediately!  "vpik01(at)gmail.com"

Happy riding!

Tony