Further demonstrating the general flexibility of tubes, QBP now sells tubes
that are marked as fitting both 559 and 584 wheels.  I expect they're just
the same as the old 559 tubes with the added clarification that you're okay
running them in 584 wheels.

Didn't guys run wide 559 tubes on 622 wheels in the early days of 29ers?