I want to try Albatross on my commuter. Once upon a time I did a trial run
with Moustache bars and was not so pleased...just preferred drop bar hand
positions more. Regardless, when I set up the M bars, they were done to be
in a riding position similar to my fit with riding on the hoods and tops of
drop bars. Wondering those of you use and like A bars, do you tend to set
them more in a bus driver's steering position ie so your back is more
vertical or do you tend to position them further down ie even or below the
saddle so you are in a more leaned-forward and aero form? I am not talking
so much about angle of the grips as height at the stem clamp. Hopefully, my
question makes sense...and I know this will involve some trial and error.