Looked like a great ride.  The WW1 memorial is nice.  Remember discovering it when I first visited there. Glad to see the scaffolding coming down on the Washington Monument.  But was pleasantly surprised to see they lit it up when we were there in October.

Totally jealous as it is now back below zero in the Twin Cities. At noon.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN

Michael <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

We even crossed over into DC to see the Lincoln, King, and WWI monuments. I think we rode past Jefferson monument, too.

I had never seen the WWI monument before. It sits off to the side of the reflecting pool. A beautiful and lonely monument.

Tony and Liz were great tourguides.