Almost always my own before and after states of soul. Well, not "paranoid"
exactly, just irritable and sad.

Patrick Moore, who also needs his fix (heh, heh, heh) and hopes shortly to
go out on the '99 gofast fixed in sunny and (at this point in time) still
ABQ, NM (75" and 65" gears).

--
Burque (NM)

Resumes that get interviews: