Like the look of the bike.  If the 60 takes wider tires, it could be a fine alternative to the Hillborne.

Two other things - thought the blue and orange was in honor of the Denver Broncos.  And the camera Grant used has been my favorite for over a year now.  There are times I think it takes better snaps than my mirrorless system.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN

sameness <samen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Surely you all misspelled Syracuse.