So good to hear you got out there.  Even though you fell, now you have a
story that'll probably last a lifetime.  My mom was over at my house a
while back when the washing machine popped a hose.  As we were mopping up
she exclaimed "We're making MEMORIES!!"  See?  Some people think appliance
failures are bad, but now I have a story I can laugh about!  ;-)