Not sure if anyone has pointed this out, but the orange/blue was in the
first run of the Hillbornes (I have one downstairs).  This bike is a
flatter orange instead of pearl, but i like the combo--in fact thats why i
have blue hb tape on mine!

i like the small details like the two spellings on either side.  the blue
fill of the heart, not so much, but it's hard to top the betty foy.  i'm
not sure that it's necc. to have an alternative to the betty foy, it seemed
like that bike had plenty of cross-over between men and women.  and they
could've just used a different color on the next run or do the same thing
with the decals (like a siamese twin, different names on either side).  so
waiting to hear from grant what this bike offers over the betty foy beyond
aesthetics.

too bad about the orange for me, but it's been a few run of bikes in the
blues and greens so i guess it's due in the rotation.