For sale: Wiggy's quilted summer bag, rated to +40F. Color: Coyote.  $75
shipped CONUS.

Read more about it here: http://wiggys.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=302

I bought this from Wiggy in late summer and used it on one backpacking trip
only. The warmth to weight ratio isn't really ideal for backpacking,
especially with a hammock sleep system (I'm replacing it with a Mountain
Laurel Designs Spirit Quilt). That said, it's an excellent summer bag if
you're touring or car camping or traveling to far-flung places.

Contact: kolbyt at gmail dot com