<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DL2zwlvGbqQ/Usd9xo6ORwI/AAAAAAAAEeA/NUZvEJsnA1E/s1600/photo+1-1.JPG><https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-u0XLx6re8JE/Usd-GU9h9JI/AAAAAAAAEeI/QH6UglVSVbo/s1600/photo+2.JPG>

In fact, I just got a new order of the new tape in the mail today, and now
as I speak I am adding a red pinstripe to a set of SKS P65 fenders for my
next build... The stencil consists of 2 plastic masking lines properly
spaced by clear tape (which removes before you paint.  It works very well
for straight (and slightly curved lines).

BB