Manny, not jealous at all! Looks like fantastic times were had by all.
Great way to say good bye to the old year and welcome in the New Year.
Happy New Year to you.

Regarding Fat bikes. I totally understand the fat bike and do, will desire
one but I've reached my bike budget for a while. We'll see what the future
holds.

~Hugh