I have one on my MTB, and actually paid Brooks for it! The feel isn't as
good as the Brooks leather ones that I have on two other bikes. The
material does "give", and as such performs its duty as part of a sling type
saddle, but just not as much as leather in my view. I had to fine tune the
saddle position to ensure that it was under the sit bones. Wouldn't say
that it was worth the price, but from its construction I expect it to hold
up well on the MTB.
-Stewart