I just bought an S3X for my QB commuter based (almost) entirely on Eric's
recent and past endorsements. If it's good enough for his PBPs it's good enough
for mine! (Btw., PBP for me stands for Pub-Bar-Pub)
After I get the wheel built and New England thaws out enough for some bike
commuting I'll report back to the list with another data point.

Pete in CT