German Mirror:
I have Albas and mount it just forward of the brake levers. At first I was
really annoyed that it kept moving, knocking into things, etc, but now I
actually like that it can move, so I can rotate it in when I put it in a
car (or when I am wearing my poncho over my handlebars during a rainy
commute). I also sometimes wish it were wider, or out to the side further,
but what can you do! I just fiddle with it, finding that with the right
tilt I get a slightly better angle behind me.

I just ordered another German Mirror with some Boscos for my fairly new to
me family ride - Yuba Mundo. The handlebars on there now are fine, but I
have really wanted to try some Boscos. I'll report back to see how the
mirror works on those bars.

Edwin