OK, so, thanks to the other thread asking about Riv riders and their
preferred pumps, I thought I would get one frame pump for now, just to get
on the road, and I will research the much more complex minis at leisure.

Now, my Sam TT measurement of 51.5 (inside seat tube to inside head tube
measurement) puts me on either size 3 or size 4 according to RBW
description.

Will one hold tighter than the other?

I was thinking maybe the larger size would compress the spring more and
hold it tighter in the frame tubes?
I saw a demo on youtube and the pump the guy had on his bike was wiggly.

Thanks for any advice.