I've bought from both Tree Fort Bikes and Outside Outfitters. Both had been
good to me and I can recommend them as a satisfied customer. The "Shimano
Dynamo" wheel from Outside Outfitters probably requires a bit of
investigation as Shimano make quite a few dynamo hubs.

You may also want to consider SP* dynamo hubs as they are similar in
performance to the premium Schmidt SON dynamo hubs while being a lot
cheaper. I am running one (model PV-8) on my commuter for more than a year
and it has been flawless. In fact, based on this experience, I just built
up a set for *my* Atlantis and recommended them as an option to friends who
are also investigating dynamo lights. I don't have any experience with
Shimano dynamo hubs although I do have a few SONs.

If you're concerned with security, you may want to consider tacking on the
price for security skewers, such as the ones made by Pitlock.

* SP = Shutter Precision; apparently they used to/still make photographic
shutters