After the racks and fenders are done, it will go into full daily rider
service.  Meanwhile, the real emotional part of the project can kick off.
 Some of you will remember that my father and I were collaborating on the
Grip King Supreme.  These were extra pedal cages that augment the Grip
King.  We did the design, and made and sold a prototype batch here to the
group.  If you search the archives or my flickr for "Grip King Supreme"
you'll see them.

When I picked up the bike over Christmas, I also picked up all the tooling
my father had been working on to help get me into production.  The setup is
not complete, and I'll have to reverse engineering the procedure, but I
have a general idea of what he had in mind.  The real topper for the
Windsor will be when I put on the Grip King Supremes.  Hopefully I will
finally get into production, and the 20 or so emails I've saved from
prospective customers will finally be returned.