Excellent point on LCGing it (lowest common gear), Liesl, though I say so
without intending the odd praising of myself roundabout through you.
Sardonic grin. I anticipate I'll have a LOT of LCG on my various winter
camping bikepacking trip that start in a few weeks. Yowza you needs a lot
of stuff to be geared up for -30˚F!

With abandon,
Patrick