Just got done installing a Velo Orange "Constructeur" rack on Monsieur Blériot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/campyonlyguy/sets/72157640231227834/

The rack is nicely made of polished stainless steel, and mimics the appearance
of the smallish racks often installed on classic randoneurring bikes. I plan to
use it to carry extra gear on long brevets and an upcoming three-day ride.

Installation went smoothly, except for the part where I created a problem for
myself by cutting the mounting tabs too short. A trip to a local bike shop and
the hardware store later, and I was able to fashion some extenders to get the
rack in the right place.

The small reflector on the back is held by a tiny bracket that in turn is held
on the rack via a built-in mounting point. The reflector itself is an
old-fashioned but new item from another project that never came to fruition.

With the rack in place, the only other addition I plan to make is to install a
set of Magnic headlights. That will come later in the year, probably for a 400K
brevet in March.

Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com