Mike,

The 14th is out as I made the mistake regarding Valentines day. So the only
date I can go is the 28th I'll be closing the poll it was a nice idea and
I'll employ it's function in the future.

As far as the camps the pathlesspedaled suggested Lake Casitas camp &
Dennison County both good choices and close to Ojai. As my post stated I'm
dialing it down on this one as I promised Evan a less epic ride and more
gentle.

You can of course come along do Sulphur Mountain (I might even join you)
and then meet at the camp. The next day you can see how many(might be a low
turn out as Friday is hard for working folks) want to do Casitas Pass? Or
you could do the ride your suggesting. we'll see how things shake out.

Let me know if your available for the 28th. If I get zero bites I have a
solo overnight ride planned in my neighborhood.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/