The tray style always seems the most secure, and puts less stress on the
paint.  However, some tray ones have an arm that clamps the wheel, which
doesn't work well with fenders.

The one Cyclotourist linked (the last one) clamps on the frame instead.
 You'd want to pad that contact point to prevent scratches.  And you'd have
to ensure that the clamp would work fine on Betty's step-through frame (it
probably will).

But that's the style I'd get, or the Holywood you mentioned.  I have my
eyes open for a tray rack in my area (Iowa), but my pickup bed works fine
for now.

Tim