From: "Eric Norris" <campyonly...@me.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 8:54:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RBW] Rodeo re-do

What? Quitting randonneuring at 54?

I’ll be 56 when I ride PBP next year, and there will be plenty of guys in
theirs 60s (and even beyond) out there. At 54, you’re firmly in the middle of
the rando demographic (
http://campyonlyguy.blogspot.com/2013/10/ultramarathon-cyclings-demographic.html
 )

Come to Cali and let’s do some riding—don’t hang up your RUSA card yet!

--Eric Norris
Email: campyonly...@me.com
Web: www.campyonly.com
Blog: http://campyonlyguy.blogspot.com