All you large bike riders..........
Someone needs to take the leap soon.  This is a great deal and Kelly is a
wonderful man to deal with/purchase cycling gear from.
I waited 2.5 years for a 68cm Quickbeam, finally purchased this fall and will
never part with it.  Kelly actually beat me out for the one he is now moving on.
If someone needs quick cash to close the deal, I have $ for anyone with a 66cm
or 68cm Atlantis frame  they are willing to pay it forward.

Ryan "Snow buried in West Michigan" Hankinson