My single speed days are over. Time to let these go.

White Industries ENO crankset 175 mm. Two 44 tooth rings. One has about 500
km on it, they other more but lots of life still in it.

Price for all $125 plus shipping. Which is around $20-25. Those are
Canadian dollars which means you pay about $135.00 American dollars.
Crank arms only $100 plus shipping (Canadian dollars).

Fair to good condition with some scratches, Look at the photos
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/87106495@N07/sets/72157635205572514/>.

Replacement cost would be $330.

For an even better deal, buy and ship to me Paul Thumbies, black 22.2 for
Shimano shifters and we will call it even. It would cost you less than $100.

Thomas