I did a little searching.  I'm pretty sure I've seen the AHH tubing
thicknesses in print but I don't remember exactly what they were.  I'm
thinking .7-.5-.7 or in that ball park.  I found a thread on another forum
where a poster quotes Grant as specifying the Roadeo having  .65-.45-.65
tubing.  I found a Riv article stating the Atlantis is .9-.6.-.9.   Riv's
website states the Sam Hillborne is in between the Atlantis & AHH in tubing
thickness so if  Atlantis is 9-6-9 & Roadeo is 6-4-6, that leaves the
Hillborne at 8-5-8 & the AHH at 7-4-7 or roughly where I was thinking it
was.