I love riding in the dirt. I was surprised by how much I loved it, but
maybe I shouldn't have been - before my osteoarthritis got really bad, I
used to love trail running, too.

I think with a different set of wheels/tires, Betty could take me on most
of the trails I'd be happiest on in the area, but I'm pretty sure she isn't
North Shore ready. To be honest, I'm not sure I am, either. But I do love a
challenge! :-D