Hey Will! Having ordered my Hunqapillar sight unseen, let alone ridden, I
well understand the apprehension. Have ridden my Hunqapillar for the past
two years and am delighted I did and looking back would not have changed a
thing about what I ordered. They really are that good. Yes, I talked their
ears off and no doubt made the daft from all my questions. All that was
simply to help me be comfortable. I could have told them what I want in a
30 minute conversation (or less) and then waited for UPS to arrive and
gotten the same thing I got this way. It bears repeating: they really are
that good.

That said, I hope you do get to see one and ever test ride it to be amazed
and that much more antsy waiting for your new bike's arrival. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick